Thursday, November 03, 2005

Toddler Trouble


Here is a layout I did a while back...cute little toddlers. The journaling talks about the difficulties of raising two toddlers who are in to everything!!! Yes that is yet another picture of Emery cutting her hair. Just wanted to share it with you. Okay...and this is the awkward part; in this Scrapbook community I have found myself in, it is common to share when you have something published so others can know what is getting published when and look it up in their magazines. Its called "Tooting". It sometimes feels like I am bragging...Which I am so not trying to do. But heres the "toot"; this layout can be found in the November Issue of Scrapbook Trends. Okay awkwardness over.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWKWARD!!! WHAT!!! SHOUT IT BABY!!!! THat's soooooo awesome.. you go girl... love this layout
Sherry

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!

Congratulations. I love that picture of the cereal, as my grandson did the exact same thing on their kitchen rug...and then he ate it like a puppy on his hands and knees.

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you; you have so much talent!!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

What an adorable layout! Congrats! That is awesome, you are so creative!
Leslie