Wednesday, March 22, 2006

6am


It's just a part of our daily routine. Starts around 6 am with Ty the first one up, and snuggled on my side. Usually, when not taking a picture, I am squished in between Piper and Ty. Then it's Emery or Piper next. Cartoons start at about 7 in the hopes that Mom and Dad can get a few more minutes of shut-eye before we're out of bed around 7:30. I love these moments in the morning, although they are filled with some crankiness; "HOLD STILL...ROLL OVER AND GO BACK TO SLEEP...IT'S NOT MORNING YET!" "But the suns awake mommy."...sweet times. But 7am would be so much better.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Nothing makes you love your child more than their smiling face two inches from your nose at 6 am!

I remember that sleeping in used to mean noon! Now it means 6:30 am if you are lucky!

These are the days of our lives...

...and how sweet they are!

Hold tight to these moments, crankiness and all! These are the reasons that to our children the FAMILY means LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cherish these morning snuggles, they go away so quickly. Michelle

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! I know just what you mean, I can so relate!