Saturday, March 04, 2006

Jack, George, Ben, Mike

George: Cute little monkey isn't he? By far the cutest kids movie we have seen in a long time. Totally age appropriate for my kiddos. Ty loved it...the first movie he hasn't plugged his ears the whole time. He wanted to take off in the Rocket at the end with George.
Jack: So I sheepishly admit it took George to get me acquainted with Jack Johnson. I know the Ya-Yas are cringing at me right now. But I must admit I am hooked, the sound track to this movie is awesome...the songs are so great for me...and the kids. And one even features my old boyfriend Ben Harper. (for those of you who don't know who Ben is...not really a boyfriend...I just followed him around the west coast for a few years ;)
Mike: This man knows how to treat his girl. As I was looking on line today to see if I wanted to download this album or go to the store and buy it, I just happened to mention I would like a CD player in the van (I know...Seriously am I the last person without a CD player in my car?). So later on that day he asked if I had plans today during nap time. He wanted to go to work and get some things done. After he returned I got in the car to go grab a coffee. I noticed the Curious George Soundtrack on the dash. I gasped...took a couple of minutes before I noticed the new CD player installed in my dash. What...off he snuck to the tri-cities without me even having a clue!!! What a man. Okay, Im off to jam to The Sharing Song. {I wish I had a video of little Piper jamming to Jack}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are blessed. keep up the good work.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh' My Gosh!
Your mom says you are blessed... I say you are SPOILED! :)
What a guy! That is so awesome. What a lucky girl you are!

Anonymous said...

That is so great! you sure do have a winner for a hubby!
Ang

Kristie said...

Sweet! What a guy! And just so you know you are not the last person without a CD player in their car...I am!

Anonymous said...

Okay, can I say "husband of the year!" What a guy! We love that soundtrack in our house too!
Love, Les

Anonymous said...

S~seriously he's amazing! Shoping trip and CD player...maybe you should mention how much you need a sunny vacation? :)
BTW, I remember you having great style when we were young...hmmm....does this having baby thing always cause lack of interest in shoes??? must futher investigate....
-Lisa