Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vacation 08~Family Photo Shoot


One of the events I was most looking forward to on our trip was our family photo shoot by Carey from Barefoot-Memories. She did not disappoint! The shoot was so much fun...even having to deal with my middle child having middle child issues during the shoot, which I knew he would. But he warmed up a bit and she captured his and all of our personalities perfectly! She blogged about the shoot on her blog here: Carey's Blog.


I am so glad we did this. Now I know a little more what my clients go through in anticipation of the shoot and seeing the images. I have learned alot and hope to implement some changes to my business based on the experience with Barefoot-Memories.


If you wish to see the images follow this link. Find our last name and the password is Fly.

16 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for another fun day at the beach! So glad you posted your pic's so I can take a look at them up close. I will miss Pipers commentary though! :)

Jamie said...

Shan, those pictures are so great! I love your choice of green, too.

Lindsay said...

Beatiful!! I love the colors and the the location... WOW!

How will you ever decide? :)

Shannon said...

Thats the best part Linds. I dont have to decide, I bought a digital package.

Kristie said...

very fun! Thanks for sharing!:) That green totally worked for you guys...

my fav...Mike and Piper "flying"...totally speaks to the kind of daddy that he is!!

Love it when pictures "talk" to me...so many of those shots do! So glad that it worked out so great for you guys!!

Crystal said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! What an amazing shoot. My favorite is the corner one of you and Mike.

Michelle said...

I was going to say exactly what Crystal said... I love that one of you and Mike on the left... now I am off to look at the whole set of images....

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness... I had a lump in my throat the whole time I looked at the pictures. They are AWESOME.. and I feel so happy for you that you have family photos for YOU... it is awesome to see YOU in front of the camera rather than behind it. You are an amazing family...

Angela said...

Just AWESOME!!!

Kailin said...

Having trouble following the link right now...will definatley try later. But the collage is absolutely amazing!

Stacy said...

You'll cherish those forever! Some of them made me tear up!

Katie said...

Oh, they are beautiful...you are beautiful :)

Amy Tolar said...

I love the pics, Shannon! Your family is absolutely gorgeous! Looks like you had a great vacation!

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are AWESOME.
So good!

Leslie said...

Those are amazing Shan! WOW! It is so fun to see you in the pictures too! :)

Melissa said...

Those are amazing pictures! I love that it is on the beach!!