Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacation 08~Spending time with old friends

This may be my last official vacation post. Although there will probably be more random pictures here and there. I would have been finished with my vacation post a couple days ago if some certain friends of mine (pictured at bottom) hadnt introduced me to "FaceBook". It's been a tad distracting.



We had the opportunity to spend some quality time with friends from SD (college friends) as well as friends up in Seattle when we returned there for a week. I love old friends!

Here we are spending some time with the Jason, Micki and Megan. Piper and Megan got along so well. It kind of makes me all smiley in side to think of Jason and Mike back in their prime...and then now family men with sweet little girls close to the same age. (those who know Mike and Jason back in the day would smile too) Im sad I didnt get a picture with my friend Micki since we got to spend lots of time together!
Here we are enjoying dinner with the Kerrs. Thanks Tim & Brandy for sharing your home with us!


Here's Timmy entertaining the ladies as usual. The party has changed a bit though...
And here we are back up at Grandma Beaches with Maggie, Ava and Cameron.


And I love love dinner out with the girls. We laugh alot! And they try to fill all the holes in my memory. Annie I finally remembered the night you were talking about when we went and played pool...vaguely though.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a great time with great friends.

Michelle said...

Great times! Looks like amazing weather... and lots of smiles!

Angela said...

Great times is right! Love the dancing pictures!

Angie said...

It was so good to spend time with you and the kid's. Thanks for having us up to play! :)

Katie said...

So fun! It's always great to reconnect and make some new memories at the same time!

Leslie said...

Oh so fun! I am so glad that we were able to be a part of the fun! Thanks again for having us up to the beach to play...we already miss you!

Jamie said...

Who are those hotties in the bottom two pics?? ;)
It was good to see you, as always!

Crystal said...

How fun! Love the "party has changed a bit" comment!

Anonymous said...

What is it with us girls and our memories??? Kirby is always amaze when I can't remember something that I really should.
Michelle