Monday, July 14, 2008

Vacation 08~Traveling

I have enjoyed my bloggin hiatus...but I am back now (well bloggin...not home.)

I was a little worried about traveling via plane this time. Dont get me wrong...I love flying...i have been doing it since I was my kiddo's age. (actually I think my first flight was around 3 weeks old ;). But traveling where you are responsible for 3 little one's and there gear is a different thing all together. I am so happy to say that my kids did awesome!!! Piper was adorable when we got to the airport in Seattle. She insisted on carrying her luggage all by herself. It was so sweet to see her with her Dora Crocks, Dora Pack-Pack (that's what she calls it) and her Dora suit case. She felt like such a big girl.




I had to travel home with the kids by myself since Mike took a detour through Vegas on his way back home and to work. But Jet Blue Rocks! Tons of TV channels and radio to choose from. The kids were thoroughly entertained the whole way.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like traveling suited everyone just fine :)

Tiffany said...

Wow! I just may have to try this jet Blue airline! Looks fun!

Nicole said...

Looks like you flew in upper class glad to see your back from your hiatas

Michelle said...

LOVE the TV's! I might have to look into this airline... :)

Crystal said...

What a cutie pie with her pack-pack! Glad you guys had a smooth trip in the air. That can be so exhausting with children.

Katie said...

How cute! Glad it all went well...we miss you guys!

Angela said...

So glad everyhing went smooth!
Great pictures!!!
See you in a few days!!! YEAH!!!

Michelle said...

Jason was learninga about this airline, I guess it is an LDS company, and when you call reservations, you are talking with home moms in SLC. funny, huh?

kara said...

too cute! the head phones are my fave!

Kristie said...

awww...the pack pack...that's what John John calls his Bob the tomato pack!:)