Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation 08~The Sandy Shore

We spent tons of time on the beach in SD. And loved every minute of it!

We had some creative body burying time.

We felt Ty needed Nipples.



We Discovered things in the tide pools.






I'm fairly certain Emery was just pointing out a sea creature in this picture...not showing it some attitude with her finger.

We Enjoyed the View





We Body Surfed (no pictures of Mike and I enjoying the waves...but we did.)

Built Many A Sand Castle

We Got Sand in All Regions.

11 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks like good times! Beautiful beach, beautiful family!!

would have LOVED to see pics of you and Mike tearing up the waves though!;)

Michelle said...

What an incredible time! I am sure that both you and your kids will remember this trip for a lifetime! Way to go, Momma (by the way, I have found myself listening for mom vs mama from my kids now that you mentioned it)!

Michelle said...

I meant mama... not momma, I guess that is a cross of mom and mama. :)

Lindsay said...

The sand bodies absolutely make me smile from ear to ear!

What an amazing adventure you've had... and I'm with Michelle, it's one that will be remembered for a lifetime!

Kimberly said...

Looks like such a fun trip. I want to play on a warm beach.

Mollie C said...

LOVE the pictures! Looks like you all had an incredible time!!!

Nicole said...

looks like you all had a great time. What great memories you will have of Vacation 08.

Tiffany said...

Oh man. That looks like SOO much fun. So jealous you got to spend time at the beach!

It looks beautiful there!

Angela said...

Looks like soooooo much fun and those pictures make me smile!

Leslie said...

What a fun trip! I love the pictures of the girls in their white dresses...darling! Glad we were able to see you on the Seattle part of your trip! I have some fun pictures on my blog! :)

Stacy said...

What awesome memories for you all! Happy Summer!