Monday, July 21, 2008

Vacation 08~Sea World

The kiddos meeting Shamu for the first time. Later that evening they got to have dinner with him. (well one of the many shamu's at least)


I really think my kids favorite part was this ginormous Sesame Street play area they had there. They spent hours running around it.





The Dolphins where the one thing my kids were looking forward to the most. They were great. At the first Shamu show we went to Ty was so upset that he didnt get splashed. So we sat really low at the Dolphin show...


As soon as the first splash came he was ready to go. As you can see in this picture I look as if I am NOT enjoying the splashing. I really have no clue why I made this face (other than the salt water in my eyes) because I really enjoyed getting splashed.

The coolest thing they had there was feeding and touching the dolphins. It was awesome. We had to go do this twice because Piper was asleep in the stroller the first time we went. Of course it's the first thing she asked about when she woke up.



10 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great time for your family! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

Lindsay said...

next time... I think I'll sneak along in your suitcase :)

What a GREAT trip!

Angela said...

So much fun!!!

Nicole said...

Lindsay better make room for me, you guys always take Awesome trips.

Crystal said...

Very cool! I love your face in the splash picture!

Leslie said...

What Fun! I am sure your kids will remember this trip forever!

Angie said...

Gotta love Sea World!

Unknown said...

Sea World is the best! Glad that you guys had a great time in San Diego!

Kailin said...

Oops! That last one was me, I just realized I was still logged in to Ellys gmail.

Amanda said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Can't wait until we take the girls in a couple years.