Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Just June

Okay...here's my June Wrap-up Post. The last thing on my to do list before we leave tomorrow. Yeah! (well besides the loose 10 pounds one, but Im marking that as done too because I want to see all red....and there's always the photoshop diet ;)

We were lucky enough to get a quick visit from Chris, Leslie and the girls on their way to and from Sun Valley. Our place is the perfect rest stop for weary little girls.

Ty was so funny. As soon as Ava and Maggie got here he went frantically looking around his room for this wrist band. He just couldnt come down stairs to great them without it on. Like it gave him special cool powers. It's left over from his daddy's rap days. (just kidding)


Dont even ask. I have not idea how this little shoot happened.. Emery loves this way too small swimsuit. She thinks she looks like Gabriella from HSM2. OH Dear!



Cozy Custom Made slippers from a Grandma who is off traveling Europe right now. Im jealous!!!


And Em on her last day of 1st grade. I can not believe she will be a second grader next year.


And I am pretty sure none of my friends will be too happy with me to post this picture. But come on ladies....someone had to. And I am the biggest dork in it!


And Here's to July! Off to Sunny Cali tomorrow with a list all checked off. It feels good!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Great June wrap up! Laughed out loud about the wrist band. Sure it wasnt Mike's from his rapper days. JK :)

We will miss you guys!!!
Have a blast and we will see you when you come home!!!

Nicole said...

Have a great time so glad you got your list done. Thanks for posting that picture at least it wasn't the worst out of the two.

Kristie said...

Have a great trip!:)

Katie said...

Cuteness, Shannon! Oh, I mean except that last pic ;) Now I need to write on my to do list: 'lose ten pounds'!

Katie said...

I like this photoshop diet idea of yours...sign me up. The pictures with your children and the rake are a riot. The picture of us isn't bad. Unfortunately for me, the wind blown look doesn't seem to give me the sex appeal it might have for others, oh well, it was great to get us all together!You have such a great talent for capturing life.

Leslie said...

It was so fun to see you guys! My girls adore your kids!
Hope you have a wonderful trip! I am looking forward to seeing you again!

Melissa said...

Hope you are enjoying your time. I am pretty sure I look like a dork in the last picture! See you when you get back!