Tuesday, October 28, 2008

College Tooth

*First off...I survived this weekend. Weather was fabulous! People were awesome! (you can see sneak peeks on the photo blog.)


Now back to regular posting. I am in mourning. It started when I started noticed Ty's front tooth was getting pretty loose. I took a picture that day. I wanted to remember what my little baby boy looked like with small sweet little white teeth. . Because as soon as that sucker popped out I knew he would look like a different boy. A huge monster tooth would replace it making him look so grown up, and pretty soon off to college he will go with that big old tooth.

So I have named it his first college tooth. Mike thinks it was the margarita talking when I bestowed the tooth with a name....but really, college tooth came to mind the instant his precious little baby tooth that popped through his gums and bit me while nursing started wiggling. Wazzu here he comes.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mike, definitely the Margarita!!
Michelle

kara said...

College tooth hu- kinda how fast it goes. . . so i hear! just wait until his mom i have a girlfriend tooth comes!!!

Nicole said...

I think cougar tooth would be a good name also. So glad it is you at this stage and not me. Teeth are not my thing!!
Congrats Ty!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!! This will just give you an idea as to how many of your kids you will be getting braces for, long before college.
Love, Mom

Katie said...

That is cute, Shannon.

BTW~I'm loving all of your DDP sneaks :) Sooo glad the weather turned out perfect!

Tiffany said...

HA haha. That is too funny.

Crystal said...

That college tooth caught my attention when we had them on Sunday. It's amazing how much bigger he looks lately!

Kristie said...

If I didn't know you I would say it was the margarita but since I do know you..."college tooth"...totally you!!

Just glad the little tooth hung on until after KidZone!!;)