Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feeling @ 34

I was reading this post from last year. Many things are the same...and a few have changed.

Here is what I am feeling this year.



~Older!!! 34 doesnt roll off the tounge very easy.

~10 pounds heavier

~A sudden urge to get in shape (shopping for a gym membership...thanks Mike)

~Loving my Yoga Class

~Much more hormonally stable

~Excited about my kids ages

~and adored by them

~Love all my kid's Teachers!

~Spoiled by my husband

~Missing my family

~Wishing Mike and I had more Date Nights

~thankful for all my friends!!

~Driven in my business

~Content with my house. It's still small and cluttered, but cleaner now that I have Colleen.

~Smelling Viva La Juicy! (thanks ang.)

~Still addicted to coffee, and fully supported in this habit (thanks Michelle)

~Needing Pedicure (thanks Karen)

~Needing some new clothes (thanks Mom)

~In control of my allergies! Yeha!

~so excited for a new baby to be added to my brother's family.

~surprisingly enjoying FaceBook

~anxious to fill my new hot pink Nano. (again thanks Mike)...see spoiled.

~enjoying a glass of red wine every now and then. Last night was Mad Housewife. How appropriate.

~Thankful for all my birthday wishes yesterday!


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the apron is getting some use?
Who is Colleen?
Mom

Michelle said...

Love the pics! :) Have a great weekend...

Tiffany said...

Hahaha I love it!

Happy Birthday!

MyOhMy said...

That's funny... very flattering. BTW... you look great and 34 is fun! ALSO: I love that gold chair, I think we had that one in my childhood home - so cool!
Happy B-DAY!!!!

Kristie said...

LOL ...mad housewife...love it!

Enjoyed hangin' out with you at lunch today!!

Lindsay said...

May your 34th year be the best yet!!

Blessings to you as you circle around the sun again!! :)

Leslie said...

What a fun day! You look great at 34! And I did notice the apron, was that a b-day gift?
Did my card make it to you?

Sweet Blessings said...

You are such an amazing, fun, creative girl! I'm blessed that I have the opportunity to know you...May this year be full of exciting adventures, LOTS of date nights with your man...and lots of hugs & kisses from your sweet children! Plus, a few Ta-Da's from God! Sweet blessings!

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh! You are so cute and it's just not fair that I never get to see you! :(

Melissa said...

So how many glasses of wine have you had in these pictures! JK Love to you, so sorry I called you two days after your Birthday:(

Angie said...

Love the chair your sitting in....Do tell, is it something you've had? Or is it new? You look great! Miss you...

Anonymous said...

Well you sure don't look 10 pounds heavier or 34!!! Hate you:) If you want to get rid of those unseen 10 pounds though, get Body for Life, just finished 13 weeks and have lost 11 pounds and have gained definition!!
Love you,
Sister Michelle

Crystal said...

My dear, I hope your birthday is still bringing you smiles! I'm so sorry I missed the date. I'll have it in memory now, it's my ex-boyfriends' birthday too. Can't seem to forget that for some reason! Now I know why! :)

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday again, my birthday friend. I wish I could have a glass of wine with you ... although I guess at this point even if we were together I would still have to have a Sprite. :)

Molly said...

You're so cute! :) Glad you had a fun birthday.

Molly