Monday, October 15, 2007

33

(yes I am fully aware of the cheesiness of this photo, and of how much I look like my mom)
thanks cassandra for taking it

Things I look forward to everyday:
  • kisses from my kids.
  • coffee in the morning
  • checking my email
  • when my husband walks in at lunch time
  • when my husband walks in after work
  • k-love
  • nap time for the kids
  • checking things off my to-do list
  • adding things to my to-do list
  • looking through emery's backpack
  • walking to get the mail
  • 8 pm (kids bed-time)
  • reading friends blogs
  • studying photography
  • reading ilp
  • eating chocolate

Things I look forward to every week:

  • Mondays
  • Not making dinner on Wednesday nights and eating at church (as long as they are not serving elk.)
  • Night's when Mike makes dinner
  • Sunday afternoons
  • Friday morning coffee with friends
  • Small group
  • practicing spelling with emery before her test
  • my photo shoots
  • Grey's anatomy, How I met your Mother & Private Practice (pretty happy I only have 3 must watch shows.)
  • Women's bible study.
  • talking with my mom :)

Things I look forward to every month:

  • my two trips to Costco
  • Sundays that mike and I actually get to sit in church together
  • the one week that my hormones seem to be in balance
  • I'm sure there is more but that's all I can think of right now

Things on my mind alot lately:

  • Raising future teens. (scary, but feel equipped after listening to Rod last night)
  • Having an office/studio my clients can come to where I can showcase my work.
  • A slightly bigger house, although I can not keep this little one clean.
  • My house is never spotless and laundry is eternal
  • Canon Double Rebate
  • Getting Stella a Big Sister.
  • Why don't my kids and dog listen to me?
  • My back aches, my allergies suck, my hormones are all over the place, but my heart is full!
  • I'm more busy than ever, but not stressed.
  • I have awesome friends.
  • Maybe going to Vegas in March?!?
  • My kids grow so fast...whether we slow life down or not.
  • Piper is the funniest kid around!

Okay, done for now...I might have to add more later.

13 comments:

Katie said...

Love this post and Happy Birthday, again!

Lindsay said...

Love the picture!!
This is a great post about life at 33!
~ hope it's the best year yet!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Dear friend and yes you do look a bit like Corean! Love the picture! Glad you are having a nice/relaxing day!

Kristie said...

Love it! It's perfectly Shannon!

And now for the post that I promised earlier!

Michelle said...

What a fun fun post... Love you! Happy Birthday....

Angela said...

Happy birthday! So glad we were able to celebrate with you tonight! I love our traditions!

Kailin said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE the picture! Hope it was a great day for you!

Melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Shannon. I feel bad for having you watch the girls for a bit yesterday. If you and Mike want to go to dinner babysitting is on me. Again HAPPY HAPPY 33 BIRTHDAY

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday a day late!

Anonymous said...

I see nothing in your lists about looking forward to talking with your Mama!! Surely that should be in one of the lists.
Mom

Amy Tolar said...

Happy Birthday! I love this post, it really got me to thinking . . .

Have a great week!

Nicole said...

What a great post hope you had a great day. I look forword to Friday morns to.

Shannon said...

Oh yes...and talking to my mom. :)