Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Puppy Post.



I havent done a post on the pup in a while...here he is in all his glory. I think he's in the awkward adolecence stage in life. Digging like crazy. We just pulled out the shock colar to start some serious training. (sad i know...but I would like to continue having a reletively nice yard!)
I have had two scares where I have gone out to the back yard only to find fluff from the insides of a stuffed animal all over. I panic thinking it is Ty's puppy or Emery's bears...but nope! They are completely random stuffed animals that I know did not come from our house. So then I started to panic thinking were one of the neighborhood kids loveys. Nope! Phew. I think they are the neighbor dogs old toys that Mav finds in the back feild...since the neighbors throw all their crap back there. But for the most part he is a good boy.

  • Learning to go to his bed when told
  • To not jump all over people (okay well not so good at this yet.)
  • Protects Mama from the UPS guy every day.
  • Love's going to pick up Emery at school every day.
  • Barks at the drive up teller to get his bone.
  • Try's to jump into the starbucks window when we drive through.
  • Somehow gets up on our tall table to eat scraps...(need the colar to cure him of this!)
  • Has both puked up and pooped out a pair of socks, in turn making me puke!
  • Love's playing rough with Mike...knows not to with mom!
  • Lick's too darn much!




10 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute. I love how much energy your pup has.

Tanya said...

Wow! your "pup" has grown up so much!! He's very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh' He is so stinkin' cute!!! Fun video!

Anonymous said...

Um, he's puked (and pooped) a pair of socks?? I hate to say it, but I'm kinda impressed!

Jamie

Kristie said...

okay the sock thing...GROSS!!!

hand shaking...very cute!

Tiffany said...

I've had a lot of weird stories with my pup but NEVER has he pooped or puked out a pair of socks. Now that's talent. :o)
Love the little Mav. He's SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is mischief to me!!
Love the pics of Ty and the pumpkin outing and love your orange coat.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just died laughing at the sock eating and outing issue, gross but funny, Dad did not think it was funny however.
Mom

Angela said...

That is one cute pup!
Dogs can be just nasty but we gotta love them!

Leslie said...

He is soooo cute...I want one...but my girls dont! :(