Friday, October 19, 2007

Pumpkin love...




Yesterday was Ty's school trip to the Pumpkin Patch...it was a quick one since it was pouring down rain. Seeing that I did not want my orange wool coat to stink like a farm animal I brought out my golf umbrella....and quickly was nick-named Mary Poppins. Which I took as a compliment thank you very much Nicole and Darsha!!


Ty loved his perfect little pumpkin so much he fell asleep with it on the couch. First time in FOREVER i didn't have to fight him to take a nap. I didn't even ask him to go take a nap...he did it all on his own. We might have to get a new pumpkin every day!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Ahhh..thats so cute...those pumpkin patches can really wear one out!!

Lindsay said...

oh sweet Ty!!
I'd be planting your own pumpkin patch if I were you!! :)

** love the umbrella & coat!!

Katie said...

You look supercalifragalisticexpealidocious! :)

Anonymous said...

They're so sweet when they're sleeping:)
Michelle
Love the coat!!

Michelle said...

Such a CUTE picture of you and of Ty!!! :-)

Leslie said...

That is so sweet...I think your porch will be full of pumpkins this Halloween! I love your orange coat...so cute and so you!