Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Morning Make-over

I love having girls!! This is what we did as soon as we walked in the door from church. Don't I look lovely? The girls did my make-up and Ty did the hair. I can remember playing make-up all the time when I was Emery's age. I still even know how my sisters did my eyes. Four pastel colors in four squares on my eyelid. Oh the 80's.
And just a side note: Emery is not allowed to wear this outfit without an undershirt outside the house or when she has friends over...and here mama is sharing it with the blog world. Bad mommy. Not sure where she picked up this pose.

13 comments:

Michelle said...

What a ka-wink-e-dink... we stopped by Rite Aid on the way home this morning for Hannah to get some new make-up and nailpolish. She is right now sitting at the table decorating herself... what fun for girls!

Anonymous said...

Your girls will forever love you for this!!! (We wern't allowed to do the make up or nail polish thing when we were young only at other people's homes:)) Ang

Glory Laine said...

I love Emery's room. I want to see more pictures of that!

Angela said...

Oh fun!
I love a girl who loves to play with makeup!

Stacy said...

Love that! Can't wait til mine get a little older so we can play, too! And, what an adorable room! Love the paint job! Was that you and your creativity?

Kristie said...

Yes you are very decorated!:) I think Em's been watching you proof your senior pics...

Anonymous said...

I think you had that outfit too!!
Michelle

Leslie said...

I think the hair is my favorite part...you look beautiful! Maggie would have been in heaven playing with you and your girls!

Kailin said...

I love having girls too!
I am seriously loving the hair!

Anonymous said...

Monday, Oct 15...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHANNY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

I love you,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

LOL, you look awesome. Tomorrow's 80's Day at Bellevue H.S. (it's Homecoming) so I'm sure I'll see some pretty fantastic eyeshadow, among other things.

Jamie

Tanya said...

That is just way too cute! You look lovely....I love to get a good pampering from my girls too....I am not as daring as you with the makeup though!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE it. I play dress up with my little cousins all the time. How fun! Can't wait to do it with my own children-- if i have girls that is! Emery's outfit is too cute! And... Happy (late) Birthday!