Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Celebrate with Expression!

I have to laugh when i see all the different expressions of myself while opening up gifts. Reminds me of Lindsay's post before of all her expressions...so here you go...

This would be me opening up 2 prints I got that I have been wanting for years. Every time I go to Red Robin I see these prints and just have to stop and stare into the eyes of the subjects. (I love it when Art does this to you.) So Mike bought me a couple!! They are "Toby" & "Squirt" by Ron Burns.

Here's Trey talking to "Toby" (who looks alot like Mav did when he was tiny.)


Here I am reading very carefully the card Mike got me. Took me a few seconds to realize the the paper inside was several designs for a Tattoo...which was his gift to me...(now I have to get the guts up to go get inked)


Not sure what this expression is all about. Lovely.



A smile for the coffee card. Yeah coffee!!


Checking out my new jacket.


Reading Piper's card about Peanut Butter and Jelly. It made me cry.


My love to Ty for getting me a pumpkin! So cute.


Expressions of Love to Em for the roses she picked out for me.


And one of me and all the kids helping me blow out the candles.


I love B-days. Thanks everyone for the well wishes, emails, phone calls, cards and gifts!!

13 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Shan...you are so cute!! A TATTOO!! You go girl....it's really not that bad, the 3 that I have I chose the 3 worse spots on my body, and I survived, I just thought about the pain of child birth in comparison to the little needle penetrating my bone!! Haha! Glad you had a good birthday!

Angela said...

This makes me laugh!
You have great expressions!

Katie said...

I can't wait to see your tattoo! Love your expressions!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE that I'm not the only one with "expressions" captured by the camera!!
Your expressions are what makes you - YOU!
So happy you had a GREAT birthday evening!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see the tattoo designs!!! I love that Mike takes your kids out and lets them pick whatever they want for you. Very sweet and memorable.
Sis Michelle

Anonymous said...

A tattoo!!! Can't wait to see it!

Jamie

Leslie said...

What a fun and special birthday!! Did another card and coffe card make it your way in the mail??
I cant wait to see the tattoo!

Michelle said...

Looks like it was a great day!!!

Stacy said...

You are too cute! What kind of tat are you getting? I have a sunflower!

Anonymous said...

Okay was that a purple jacket that your husband got you because that is not a color I see him buying for you, looked cute though.
Mom

Shannon said...

Mike says "it's lavender"

Nicole said...

How fun I want to see the tat I will go with you I want another one.

Tiffany said...

Your getting a tatoo!!!!!????

That is awesome. :o) You have to let us see the designs!!!