Thursday, October 04, 2007

New Camera!


No...not one for the biz. But the first time I have had one on my phone...so I had to share one of my first shots. And I was able to email it directly to my phone to my email (laptop). So now in my purse I can carry around a phone, email, internet, camera, bible, etc...all in one little gadget. I love technology! (although i need to read up on switching my settings because the quality can be better than this I think.)
I almost posted a blog yesterday from my phone while sitting on the pot at Walmart...but I though that might be a little TMI :) I did take two hours shopping because I kept emailing Mike about things to get at the store and stopping every other row to see if he emailed me back. Im sure the other shoppers thought I was an idiot.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

oh and I have to say if it looks like Piper has really oily hair in the picture...well she does. She had just had a baby oil treatment to her scalp. Lovely.

Kristie said...

Welcome to the land of email wherever you are! LOVE it!

Kristie said...

Oh and love your new..."Who am I today?"

Melissa said...

Isn't technology handy. I wonder what it will be like for our kids. I love your Who am I today as well. Whether working from home,or away from home, moms are the busiest.

Katie said...

So, what kind is it? We (and I mean Cam) have been thinking about getting something similar.

Shannon said...

It's a MotoQ. Similar to a Blackberry but run on a Windows program so it syncs with my calander and contacts. Great for when i need to schedule shoots and am not in front of my calander.
(oh, and the service is cheaper than a blackberry) and the berry cant play music and video either like the Q can. Spoiled!! It was supposed to be my b-day gift but I kept buggin mike about having gadget envy with his berry that he just told me to go get it. ;).

Anonymous said...

So cool. I know I wouldn't get anything done if I had e-mail on my phone because I'd be checking it always too.
Michelle

Leslie said...

So fun for you! I totally started laughing reading the Wal Mart part...so you! I am behind with all this technology(I know you know that)...I finally just actually got a phone that at least takes pictures...still figuring it out!

Tanya said...

Well look at you girl....you go! I'd be a basket case with something like that....it takes me 2 hours to shop on a normal day....in a hurry...I have issues!