Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Modbe Clothes

I have had a couple people ask me what the link on my side-bar is for Modbe Clothes.

Well it's a very nice line of clothing that my friend Angela is selling. Awesome quality stuff!! Timeless Styles, and sized & made so that your not showing your "business" when wearing them. Modesty with Style!




I am having an on-line party for her. So if you're in the market for some new clothes check them out here:






If you purchase anything enter in the party number


654


Enjoy.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I {heart} Modbe!! :)

Katie said...

Me too!!

Molly said...

Unfortunately the site is blocked from work, but I'm definitely going to check it out from home tonight! :)

Michelle said...

I think the time is coming soon for me to bite the bullet... the stuff is so stinking cute! :)