Monday, December 08, 2008

Festival of Trees



I wanted to share all the tree's from the festival this year. Enjoy.
First off some friends at the next table over. I would share a picture of our table...but it wasn't a very flattering picture and I would like to remain friends with my table mates.

Mike's tree was a sports theme...and one of the Hits of the evening.

And here is my tree. I was secretly hoping it wasn't a hit so that I could afford to buy it back, because I loved it. But it went over my budget...which is a good thing.













7 comments:

Kristie said...

me and my date...the headless man;) LOL

Katie said...

Oh bummer....no picture of the raffle tree...I was going to send my Mom over here to see it. My picture turned out horribly.

Your little tree was gorgeous!!

Katie said...

Oops!! I didn't see it the first time!

Michelle said...

Looks like another GREAT year! (by they way... you are a posting fool today.. I can't keep up with you! :) )

Kailin said...

Ok, I love Mikes sports tree! And your is beautiful...when do you have the time???!

Lindsay said...

So glad you took pictures of everything - almost made me feel like I was there!

Your tree looked great!

Sweet Blessings said...

Your trees were both AMAZING...thanks for sharing the pictures...looks like it was a fun evening out for everyone! I've never been and always wondered what it all looked like..and now I know! Except, I really would of Loved to see the picture of your table group :D Sweet blessings!