Sunday, December 07, 2008

November Wrap-up

Okay, I have some catching up to do. Since I have already taken a bunch of "Christmasy" pictures I figured it would be best if I finished off my November post. So here we go:

We had some sicky days in November. I love this picture because even though both girls were running fevers they took the time to make a little bed for t-long.
Work was ridiculously busy, but I had an assistant to keep me company...although here he is pooped from all the filing. The amount of orders coming in from the lab provided some fun for the kinds in a form of a cardboard clubhouse of sorts.Meeting New Baby Cousin Micah.

This is how we found Kael when we visited his house. Sound asleep in his brothers swing. Tons of food and hungry little people!




The annual Thanksgiving craft for the table decorations.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, Shan!
Glad to see you posting!

Katie said...

I LOVE your peace symbol...or should I say His?

What a fun update!

Michelle said...

Your family has some great Thanksgiving traditions... I was remembering your mom's table from last year (with the kids participation). Super cute... and I love the orange glasses. :)

Lindsay said...

cute babies, good food, and TIME together - life doesn't get much better! :)