Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Traditions

I grew up with the tradition of doing a large puzzle during the holidays. I love puzzles, so when I had the opportunity to order one this year I jumped on it. I would love to start this tradition with my little family now that they are a bit older. I did however find out I am rather a control freak and a tad competitive with jig saw puzzles...I'm thinking Emery is the same way. Oops...
We get our family pictures taken every year at church. There was an option to order a puzzle from the picture. So fun.



Also, this year I purchased a new Card Tree. I love it and I love all the Christmas Cards I have received.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh man if doing puzzles was an Olympic event I would totally win!;)

Love them!! We always did one a Christmas too!

Michelle said...

Puzzle- What Fun!!!! I have ordered a puzzle like that once as a gift... they are really cool!

Christmas Cards- It feels a little weird to mail you a card that is your creation. :) I do it anyway.

Have a GREAT evening and morning with your kids!

Lindsay said...

How fun is that?! Your picture is GREAT:)

Merry Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

We've got one going here too!! Alec and I are working on it. I love the picture idea.
Michelle

Crystal said...

I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Sweet Blessings said...

My heart is smiling that you are sharing your favorite traditions with your family!!! Way to go...and, I LOVED your family photo done by the church...I must say you looked quite stylin' and hip in it :D Most of all you do have the most adorable family...and I can't imagine how very fun it was for everyone to share in the puzzle working moments!!! Sweet blessings!