Tuesday, December 16, 2008

School Program

Last week we had Emery and Ty's school program. It was great like usual! I love how their music teacher is able to fit in a mix of several different cultures while still keeping the program all about Christ! Man I love this town!!!

Here are the 2nd graders...Emery front and center as usual...shorty just like her mama was. Good thing she doesn't have the "peeing in front of the audience" issue that I did at this age.

The Kindergartners...Ty back and center...one of the tallest in his class.


Cutest spectators!

And I totally think they could pass as twins here.


8 comments:

Michelle said...

They are so cute! I love how they match... Judah would NEVER go for that. ;)

Hope you are enjoying your day today... thinking that we should have tried for coffee today. :)

Nicole said...

I love their outfits!! they are sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

They could totally pass as twins, and if not twins, Ty could for sure be the older one! Too cute!

Katie said...

They are soo cute! LOVE the matchy matchy!

Melissa said...

They are adorable! When I first met your family and was invited to Eme and Ty's b-day I thought that they were twins:) Enjoy the snow!

Crystal said...

Very cute! Yes Mark does a phenomenal job at keeping it about Christ. I always felt so proud of that!

Lindsay said...

Your kids are so "stylin'" ... LOVE it!

Hope your snow day was filled with GREAT times with your kids at home :)

kara said...

They do look alike! wow! Any who got your card, i always enjoy reading it to Brian, he gets a kick out of the cats point of view! And i love school programs!