Tuesday, October 04, 2005

{A+B=C}

No this isn't a math lesson. Just a lesson in life. A common sense formula we are trying to be more strict about.
A( Limiting the kids to one sugary treat per day....Preferably after dinner. Also lowering the juice Ty drinks)
+B (mommy going to bed earlier)
=C (happy kids, more patient and productive mommy, less stressed out daddy. All in all a happier family)
So simple....why didn't we try it sooner.

Love this picture I took of my family, last night while I made dinner, playing under our dining room table (it's the tall kind) You cant see, but the cat was playing under it too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a formula for success! I'll try hard to remember not to bring sweets to them. Is sugarless gum okay?

I love the picture. . .especially little Piper looking at Daddy playing with Eme and Ty! Won't be long before she'll be right in there!

Grandma Karen

Anonymous said...

Great picture, even Piper is in on it.
Hope it all works for you, you have a precious family.
Mom

Anonymous said...

OH I love your new formula.

A is {a}better attitude with my teenage son +

B is {b}ehavior modifications with my youngest son =

C a happier mom!! LOL

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Look at Piper's sweet, chunky face!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

It looks like you forced Mike under the table to take this picutre:) Too funny.
Michelle