Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Little Secret



K...secrets out. I love Bon Jovi!!! Always have...I just try to keep it on the down low. Well, I guess not anymore. But I just had to share the sweet picture of Piper sitting up so pretty rockin out with mommy. It's just Piper and I hang out today. Mike took Em and Ty to the Coug Game. Pipers is sick so we stayed behind. Piper got to catch up with my weeks of saved Oprahs I needed watch. We lucked out...Bon Jovi was on one of those episodes. She even danced a little when he sang! Good Taste Girl!

Really I just wanted to capture Piper finally getting more comfortable sitting up...and ended up giving up a secret. O'well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh....who doesn't love Bon Jovi! He's awesome! Love this picture!!! And YAY on the sitting! WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

YOu give love a Baaaaad name!! LOL

You gotta love that Jersey boy!!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Bon Jovi's pretty rad, but you know they just don't compare to Van Halen!! ;)

-Jamie

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I love Bon Jovi but I do love Piper's profile, she is a doll, can hardly wait to see you two.
Mom

Jana said...

Oh that's too cute! The girl's got great taste, that Jon is still a hottie!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should send this pic to the Bon Jovi people, "a new generation of fans"
Michelle