Monday, October 10, 2005

MIssing Kitty...

Sad news, we have no idea where our little foster kitty went. I took those fuzzy little pictures of him Friday afternoon and we havent seen him since. Not sure if he got out of the garage some how or if he died someplace inside the garage. If it's the later we'll no that soon enough. That would surprise me though, because our garage is warm, he had a cozy bed, food and water. But he was so small...and was beaten up by a dog...so who knows. Let's just hope he got out of the house and found another loving home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy. That makes my heart hurt.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Oh' MAN! That is really a bummer! Hope he went and found himself a nice warm home!

Anonymous said...

oh, no... once a stray though.... it's hard to keep 'em stuck in one place.
I will pray for the little guy
Sherry

Jana said...

I hope you found out what happened to the kitty. I have a soft spot in my heart for them also.