Monday, October 03, 2005

{Missing In Action}


My sister just emailed me wondering if I was okay since she hasn't seen a blog from me since Thursday. Thanks for checking in with me Michelle...and Yes I am okay, just been busy, I guess. I've been creating! Friday night I went Scrapbooking and was really productive. Then Saturday morning I spent a couple hours scanning and submitting at least 12 layouts to the Magazines. We'll see how that goes. I'll share some of those layouts with you in a couple days, after calls go out. If I share them with you...that means they didn't get picked up :). All part of the "Game" as Sherry would put it! I also had some fun Crab Feed invitations to design! Those turned out really cute! Never designed for a crab feed theme before.

Well as you can tell by the picture it was a Cougar Football Saturday. Didn't turn out quite as we would have hoped, Dang Beavers!! Piper looked adorable in her cute Coug Jean Dress her daddy bought her! Looking forward to Saturday's game in Pullman. It's getting chilly here now, the little leaves we have in this town are starting to turn colors and fall.

Oh, and I'll leave you with a quote Ty said this morning that made my heart smile. {running in with big wide eyes as I got out of the shower} "Mommy....let's go to Starbucks"...ahhh, a man after my own heart! Daddy just rolled his eyes.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Piper look so cute. If I didn't know any better I'd say you look about 23!!! Love the hair color.
Michelle

Shannon said...

Oh Wow, and I havent even started my MK Microderm ebrasion yet.

Anonymous said...

Piper is getting so big! What an adorable picture of you two. It was good to hear from you again!
Love, Leslie

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was going on too but I knew you had things going with the kids etc.
I love the picture of you two. I assume your hair is pulled back, I think you were letting it grow, very cute.
Piper is so cute as a little Coug.
Mom

Anonymous said...

HEY>>> you quoted me! I love that!!!
HEY< I can't WAIT to see you in print (that's good vibes your way~~~)
love that quote.... ahhhh... high fives little man!
sherry
HEY< is that RED I see up there? What'cha hidin' my friend! LOL *WINK* (I've been dying to do that*)

Anonymous said...

YAAAA BEAVS!!
;) ;)
I've been wanting to rub this in for days!!
Sounds like you are doing one thing right in your house with the Starbucks thing...too bad that cute little innocent girl can't make her own clothing choice...surely it would be ORANGE instead! har har!
lov ya,
whit

Anonymous said...

I noticed the hair, too...color looks great! I couldn't tell if you'd cut it short again (which I always love on you) or if you had it pulled back, like your mom said. Hopefully we'll catch up with you this time in Pullman :)

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your submissions! I hope you get "calls"!

Anonymous said...

You know, you look just like Michelle in that picture.

-Jamie

Anonymous said...

Shan....love the hair color mine happens to be a nice shade of red currently too. This picture is darling. Oh yeah...the crab feed invites are a big hit and i can't thank you enough!
-Lisa