Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Fall Kind of Day

Its a beautiful fall day today. So I found this picture deep in the archives of Miss Emery. She was only about 2 months old when I took it. Sorry it's blurry, my technology was different 4 years ago.
Kind of a low key day today. We are all feeling under the weather, Ty and the baby woke up with runny noses...Eme has been complaining she doesn't feel well...even told her teacher that and laid down on the floor during class. But she sure seems fine now...runny around avoiding her nap!
Mommy has enjoyed the low key day, hanging around on the couch with the kids (although I have a splitting headache). Ty loves to snuggle when he isn't feelin well...and only when he isn't feeling well. So I have to take advantage of those rare moments and snuggle all day with him. We have 3 new books from Emery's book order to read and the Robot's Movie to keep us entertained. A very cute movie with a great message...plus some hidden jokes in there that only Mike and I understand. Love that!
Well...off to indulge emery in some play time. She's set up a wal-mart store...got to go shopping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, I hope you guys feel better soon. That picture of Em is just too cute.
HEY.. haven't seen Robots yet but I LOVE hidden jokes in kids movies!
May have to get that one!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I remember that picture, so cute and fun to see again, seems like yesterday though.
Sorry the kids aren't feeling well, hope it passes quickly especially if you are all going to the game on Sat.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAPNESS OF AMERICA....could that picture be any cuter?!?! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! My gosh......she is an absolute DOLL!

Tracy said...

I had this picture on my wall forever. I think I only took it down when we moved out of the condo. What a cutie ... I love being able to watch her grow on the blog (although of course I would prefer to see her in person.)

Joanna Bolick said...

Oh, that photo is so cute!!