Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm out of here.

Im leaving my husband in a few hours with 3 sick kids for the whole weekend! Yes, I have a tad bit of guilt about leaving sickies...but Mike assures me it's no big deal! (and his mom is even out of town;) So I must go. Im heading towards Bend with a bunch of ladies from MOPS! Yeah! Hopefully when I get back the ear infections, colds and "pink eye" will be cleared up. As far as the pink eye goes, Dr. Mom has a feeling it really isnt pink eye but their treating it as if it might be. A nasty virus is going around our group of friends and one of the main symptoms besides a cold is icky eyes. Lovely!

Well, off I go. I leave you with this layout I did of Emery titled "Sad, but loved"

Journaling Reads:

Sad...because you fell off the jet ski trailer and got hurt.

Sad...because mommy is giving you no sympathy after several warnings not to play on it.

Sad...because I am taking this picture of you.

Sad...But loved enough for mom to tickle your belly to make you feel better.

Sad...But still beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS LO, Shannon! She is so beautiful!
~Misty

Anonymous said...

She does look so terribly sad. Auntie Michelle would make her feel better if I were there.

Kristie said...

Okay so I love the LO! I'm sorry for harrassing you about the "A". At least you know that from this friend you will always get honesty! Like I'm a real source for artistic critism...Hello I'm an accountant!;) Your the best Shan! I love that we are always laughing when we get together!