Monday, May 01, 2006

A Girlfriend, A Skirt, Sore Gums, Eating Crow and a Tired Man

He: As we are getting out of the van at church yesterday, the little man said to me "mommy, maybe my girlfriend will be there today"...me, "who's your girlfriend?"...he, "the little girl that always plays with me.".
Too cute, still trying to figure out who she is though.

She: Can't stop wearing the new skirt and sandals she got. She loves summer clothes

She: Has a mouth full of teeth coming in. Cranky, snotty baby.

Me: Long Story Short; was upset about a client that stopped communications after recieving my long awaited "Henna" designs. Jumped to the conclusion that she was having them knocked off, or didnt like them and didnt want to tell me so. Oops...she was in the hospital, has some serious health problems. I'm feeling stupid. (although she doesnt know I jumped to conclusions, she thought I was just being patient.)

He: Always working on some sort of project around here...digging sprinklers, building trailers, making play forts. He's asleep on the couch right now.

Happy May Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't knock yourself out, we all jump to conclusions like that. I hope your bride gets better. Love the tulip picture.
Michelle

Lindsay said...

Love this - I'll be on the lookout for the girlfriend :)
Beautiful tulips - makes me think of the cards you made with my name on them... love those - only have one left- bummer for me.