Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Introducing Stella



I am happy to announce the arrival of a new baby in our family, "Stella Jane". She's the little black accessory I am sporting in this picture. I finally took the pluge and got my Canon 20D. Yeah!!! The kids are already getting use to her in their face all the time. Below are some of the first pictures she took. She is anxiously waiting for the children to wake from their naps so she can capture their joy when they go outside in the hot sun to see that mommy has blown up their pool!


(yes, I realize Im a freak for naming my camera...but I have always wanted a use for the name Stella...and here we have it!)

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Great pics Shan! Welcome to the family Stella!

The movie by the way is "A Street Car named Desire".

Anonymous said...

STELLA!!! You also liked the name Jane so I guess you got to use them both.
Love the way TY's shorts hang on him, glad he doesn't have the Dora suit on. Emy looks cute in her two piece and the princess looks like a little princess in her swing. All is well on your homefront it looks like.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, and it is a great picture of you, did you take it of yourself or did Mike take it?
Mom

Lindsay said...

Very exciting for you guys - Welcome to the Snyder family Stella!
Great pictures Shannon!

Kate Thaete said...

i'm SO glad i've found someone else who named her camera... mine is named "charlotte" (for the same reason: i always wanted a use for the name!!) ;)

Carrie K said...

stella is a perfect name for a camera! congrats on the new beauty!

are you cropping Friday? I am...