Saturday, May 27, 2006

She's gone and done it again folks...

There go her cute little bangs once again. And this time 2 weeks before her ballet recital. And I have to say my clean up job...not so cute! Good thing it grows back.
I have been telling her I need to trim her bangs. In fact, yesterday I told her we would cut them in the morning. I saw her outside with her little scissors cutting flowers. Next thing I see her coming up to me saying..."um, i dont think i want to trim my bangs in the morning." "oh really" I say, "could it be because you ALREADY CUT THEM". I just had to sit there and laugh at that point...they looked so rediculous. She knows its naughty...has known it was naughty after the first 5 times she cut them. Obedience, a hard thing to do when a girls got her mind set on something!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, maybe you ought to shave it, then she might not do that again. Not really, she is so cute anyway, you do just have to laugh.
Auntie Michelle

Anonymous said...

Her creative bent seems to come out on her hair, a hairdresser in the making I am sure. Hopefully she won't cut Ty and Piper's hair.
You might have to buy some wigs for her to practice on and get her one of those heads to put the wigs on.
Mom

Anonymous said...

We are laughing!
Darrin and Ang

Jana said...

Oh my! Looks like you have a little future hair stylist on your hands!!!

Lindsay said...

Just wait until she figures out what a razor does... I had a first grader shave off her eye-brow ... gotta love the i"ndependence" of a child!