Friday, November 03, 2006

Music


Last night Mike and I went with our friends Tim and Melissa to the Jeremy Camp Concert. It was awesome! I had this big post working in my brain about the concert or rather music in general. How music effects me personally, and thus what music I choose to listen too. But my thoughts are a bit jumbled, and maybe a bit too deep to type. So instead I'll give it to you the short way. I choose to listen to music that is positive and uplifting. Music is powerful, all kinds of music. I have seen what it does in my life personally, how it effects my thoughts and actions. Therefore, I prefer to listen to the type of music that encourages me to live the kind of life i strive to. There it is in a nutshell. Jeremy Camp is that kind of music, very motivating to live my faith LOUD!.
That being said...I am also known to pop in a little Ricky Martin and shake my Bon Bon from time to time ;).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

K

Melissa said...

You said what I thinking all night. This is why we threw out our music that was not uplifting. I also loved how loving he and his wife are. What a wonderful ministry they have. I loved jumping in our little mosh too! We have to do it again! ~Mel

Anonymous said...

You, my dear, are a nut.

But, I do agree about the music thing. You will have to give me some good songs to download. Maybe post a list of some faves???

Anonymous said...

oooooppps,
what the heck?
not sure what I just amnaged to do on the above post... crazy.

Anonymous said...

I love Jeremy Camp, too, his heart is so overflowing with love for the Lord... and his lyrics express his heart so powerfully!

Anonymous said...

On another note... I think that the Lord also loves it when you shake your bon bon!!! :-)

Shannon said...

Okay Michelle, that last comment is hilarious!
It reminds me of a story my Brother In Law has. He is a news anchor and some how on the news Ricky Martin and that song came up . So Live on Air out of no-where he said. "Do I have a Bon-Bon?" Not really sure he ment for that question to be asked out loud...but it does leave us to wonder what exactly a bon-bon is?

Glory Laine said...

I love him... I mean I really love him