Saturday, November 04, 2006

New Banner

Okay, so the picture is way goofy...but I thought it fit with my slogan. These three seperate phrases have been on my mind and heart lately:

  • Live in the Truth
  • Choose Joy! (because I believe it is a choice to be joyful)
  • Live it Loud.

...so much so that I want to paint them on my walls. And since I havent done that...well then, why not paint them on my blog! I think more people read it than my walls.

After playing around in photoshop with these three phrases...I realized how well they go together as one great motto to live by. And I myself, with Gods grace, am going to try to live by it.

Oh...and I am having way to much fun with Brushes in CS2 (geeking out now, goodbye)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, my gosh.... you have got to teach me how to make my blog cute... I LOVE IT!!!

Lindsay said...

Love the banner!
It speaks volumes!
You are JOY!!

Anonymous said...

Oh' my gosh Shannon...
That is so awesome. It looks great. Love, Love, Love it. Everything about it!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Very cool! Love your statement!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT ALL, KEEP ON SERVING WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART, WHO KNOWS WHERE HE WILL LEAD YOU!!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Shannon, you are so right about choosing JOY! Thanks for spreading your's!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh Shany, I love it!
It brightens my day to see your blog! Love those sayings, and love the dress you are wearing too! :)
Love, Les

Anonymous said...

Love the new banner; great words to live by!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

hi shanny... I can totally here you laughing in that picture...
Ang

Anonymous said...

Shan--
Love the new banner. Its fabulous and I think the picture does a great job of showing who you are.
-Lisa

Angela said...

Love the banner! You bring much joy to me!

Glory Laine said...

You got skills. Love the new look.