Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Our Thanksgiving.

We had a fun relaxing Thanksgiving at my parents. Here are some highlights


The Kid Table and the Adults, my Brother looking either like he's still praying or annoyed at his sister for taking a ton of pictures.

The Table setting...had to show you all where I inherited my Martha ways.

Chocolate Turkey Crafts Grandma had the kids make for the table. A messy, nummy treat!


Emery's first game of Go Fish. I played many o' card games on the same floor.


Kid's relaxing after turkey...and a cute picture of a little turkey.

Auntie Jenn and Cousin Haley teaching Piper how to make whip cream and Ty waiting for the whip treat for his pumpkin pie!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Em smiling with her cards! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan it was so fun to see all you guys while you were here. Glad it worked out... I love your kido's
Angie

Angela said...

Looks Like so much fun and those turkey treats MMMMMMMM!

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures!
I cannot beleive how grown up Kingsley and Haley are.
You and your mom are so Martha!
Love, Les

Kristie said...

Fun times! I see the acorn does not fall far from the tree with the Martha thing!:) A beautiful table!

I agre with Angela...turkey treat look very yummy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Kingsley's a mini version of Mark!

Jamie

Lindsay said...

Great pictures capturing the "love" your family has pouring out of them!