Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We Have A Toddler!


It's official. I know she's probably been one for a while, but I am now ready to admit it. No longer a baby girl...but a toddler. And here are some of the toddler things she is doing:

  • Trying to run. The funniest little run you have ever seen, since her little legs just got the hang of walking. So sweet...lots of tumbles.
  • Talking in two word phrases: Hi Mommy, Apple Juice, Where Daddy? (with her little hands up in the air), Mickey Mouse (which actually sounds like Mickey Mac)
  • Getting out of her bed at nap time 55,000 times. Making mommy very impatient. With a huge smile on her face each time as if saying "im testing you mommy".
  • Bugging her brother. Touching him over and over again as he screams "Stop Touching me Piperrrr." She thinks it's hilarious.
  • And just the other day I saw her pat her diaper, say pee pee and walk to the toilet. I asked her if she needed to go potty, and she nodded. Sure enough, she went tinkle in the potty! BIG GIRL, but I am so not ready to go there yet.

Love her...but miss my baby stage.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Just wait till your baby girl is 4.
She has the sweetest little toddler face, though.
Love the picture.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart, she is getting so big so fast!
She will always be your "baby" girl!
Love, Leslie

Stacy said...

Love your honesty! Enjoy HER! Wish she & Camdyn could be buddies!

Angela said...

She is so precious. She is entering my favorite stage!

Tracy said...

What a sweet little angel! I can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

I can't belive that she is almost 2 already I know if it is hard for me to belive that it is probably really hard for you she is so sweet you are blessed with 3 very sweet kids.

Anonymous said...

They grow up way to fast! So jealous that she is already wanting to use the potty! I tried John on his little seat the other day he just sat there and cried!:(

Anonymous said...

I hear ya about the "nap" thing... or lack of.
Enjoy every minute of her life... I know you are!

Anonymous said...

She's at the perfect age, I wish they could just stay there. Kisses from Auntie Michelle!!