Monday, February 18, 2008

Toby, Jeremy & Friends

Mike and I got a night out last night. PF Changs and the Toby Mac, Jeremy Camp concert. I cant tell you how much fun it was! We have seen Jeremy Camp before...but this was our first time seeing one of our Fav live. Toby Mac and the Diverse City Band did not disappoint.

And the best part...when Toby Mac decided to stroll through the crowd and stopped on our seats to sing to the entire Toyota Center. I share this because it is so cool....but hesitantly because I completely Dorked Out.


Toby and Crew Jeremy Camp
Our Crew.
Toby getting helped back up on stage by Bj.

And here he is standing on Crystal's seat singing my favorite song. I have more pictures...but I emailed them to the other couples so they could post them on their blogs.

11 comments:

Tanya said...

SWEET!! How fun was that! I bet that was an awesome concert.....and you are too cute on the video :)

Lindsay said...

Lovin' the video!!

Looks like a great time with great friends worshiping God!! :)

Katie said...

Oh WOW. That is so cool!

Angela said...

Seriously I can't stop laughing!
That was too fun!

Tiffany said...

SO JEALOUS. I LOVE the video. Hillarious you and Ang!

Crystal said...

Oh my gosh, is that TobyMac standing on my seat singing? Why yes it is, as mouthed by the fabulous Shannon. You are hilarious. Too much fun... still smiling!

Kailin said...

Love the video and you "dorking out"! Glad you guys had fun!

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I love worship concerts!

Leslie said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the video...you are too cute!

Angie said...

How did you guys get such great seats? Looks like fun!

Michelle said...

GREAT pictures and love the video! :-)