Tuesday, February 05, 2008

While I work.



So I am convinced that as a Work-At-Home Mom, my house is messier than any other kind of mom...why? Because my kids and I dont leave the house during the day, therefore the house gets messy...and instead of cleaning I am working. So today as I caught up on some work...my kids destroyed the already destroyed bonus room. But o'well they are happy...and here is some proof.

Piper primping the oh so patient kitty.

And here is a sweet video I got of ty taking a break from his playtime with Mike's 1970s circa Starwars toys to tell me about what he learned at school today. I wish I had my camera on him when he was asking Piper is she knew Jesus. She told him yes and that she can pray to him any time...then she told him that Jesus tickles her sometimes. Hilarious, the mind of a near 3-year-old.



And yes i realize my son is in desperate need of a hair cut. His Barber (aka daddy) has been booked solid for the past few weeks.

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Too cute. How awesme that he remembers I will have to go ask Nick what he learned.

Kristie said...

um, are those my pics??????

Angie said...

Ty is so sweet! Love the cat curled around the sippy cup! I have to agree with the house thing. It seems like mine is always a mess.

Katie said...

So what's my excuse?!

Adorable video!! Love the "Dub" part :)

Tiffany said...

That is so cute!
"Can you go see what your dogs chewing..." Hillarious

Leslie said...

Okay that is so cute! I love the story about "John the Baptisist" what a precious boy!

Did Maverick chew up the rest of your carpet???

Shannon said...

okay kristie...that question took me a couple of seconds...but yes, one of those bags is yours.

Kailin said...

um, yeah, I'm with katie, What's my excuse??
Love Ty's sweet voice!

Crystal said...

Very sweet Ty Ty! Hilarious kitty hood!

Anonymous said...

I love your quote
Michelle

Lindsay said...

I'm lovin' your quote too... one of my favorite authors/speakers in the world!! :)
Go Ty Go!! Precious!