Thursday, February 28, 2008

February Flicks

Just some random snaps to wrap up the month that flew by. Lovely post surgery shot i know. This is the very naughty patient who took his bandage off 2 days after surgery because the itch was so bad. Notice the "yes" that informed the doctor what knee to cut.

Piper loving one of the puppies that will soon find new homes. Much to Angela's relief!


My heart shaped pizza I ordered for Valentines...Papa Murphys!

This nummy wine Mike got me went very well with the Pizza. Love the logo.


Maverick with a rare opportunity "chillaxin" with mama on the daybed. (love that word Jota!)

Piper holding up her one-of-a-kind Dora Art commissioned by Angela and Darrin. She loves it!

Ty update: after one day of antibiotics he's perked right back up and wondering why he cant play with the neighbor kids in our 68 degree weather.

10 comments:

Crystal said...

I am right there with you... DJ could only play with the dogs today. He understands he has "germs" but the poor boy was rarin' to get out in that sunshine. I'm glad Ty is feeling better!

Lindsay said...

Great wrap-up of the month!

**that wine is made by my brother-in-law's sister!! I bet I could get you more :)

Katie said...

Fun! Glad Ty is getting better...Greg started his antibiotics tonight...he also has strep. Hoping that he will be feeling better soon as well!

Leslie said...

Love the February "recap!" Glad Ty is feeling better. Enjoy the sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sounds like all the boys got strep, was this from school?
Mom

Kimberly said...

I love the heart shaped pizza! Hope little Ty is feeling better too, bummer its so nice out and he is missing that. Everyone I know is sick right now.

Angela said...

Love the pictures!
What a busy month we have had!
So glad that
Ty is feeling better and have a wonderful time this weekend!

Nicole said...

Have a great weekend. Glad Ty is feeling better.That pizza looks delish sp??

Michelle said...

I love that you are so relaxed on the daybed! Makes me want to go do the same right now. :-)

Jamie said...

Yup, "chillaxin" is one of the things that I do best!