Monday, February 04, 2008

Update on Last Post.

1. I found the invitation to Emery's awards assembly in her backpack...not sure how I missed it the three other times I searched. But now I am mad at myself for blaming others. Yuck.



2. Piper is back to her Hippity Pippity Self!



3. Apparently Mike doesnt have 2 of the same hats already...(I still dont believe it and might have to take pictures to prove it ;).



4. No more headaches the past two days. Yeah!



5. The dog has been spared his life and has remained a house dog for now. We got him two

giant bones because we think he's teething? And keeping a closer eye on him.



6. Mike went and looked at a "new to us" 4-Runner tonight. He's sold. We shall see if it is ours

in a few days.



(and I am really not okay with the fact that blogger's spell check hasnt worked in 3 days...so sorry for any heinous misspellings.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the dog you might also try a kong filled with peanut butter. My dogs love them and they stay busy for a long time.
Michelle

Angie said...

love the updates and I have been bummed about spell checker, too. Hav a grat weak frum a felo bad spellr!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I hope the vehicle search works out for you. Have a great week!

Lindsay said...

I think that we should both do a posts on all the cougar gear we have... hats, gloves, boots, crocks, scarves, vests, t-shirts, sweats, shorts, socks, onsies, slippers, blankets... I could go on and on!

Leslie said...

I am so glad that things are going better for you! Good to know about the spell check not working...I thought it was just me/my computer! :)

Katie said...

So glad Piper is doing better...we had fun this morning :)

Nicole said...

So glad eveyone is feeling better in your house. Glad you spared mav's life. if i was blogging I would be missing spell check.

Tanya said...

I'm so happy that the silver lining turned to gold for you!!! Glad your week is looking to be better than the weekend! Take care!!

Crystal said...

Yeah, all better! Hope to see you guys soon. Tonight maybe.