Tuesday, September 27, 2005

E & T Smackdown



So our neighbors thought it would be fun to clean out their toys and bring them over to give to our kids. They thought it was really funny to unload them to the kids when we weren't looking :). The kids were thrilled. Mommy...well that's another story...I have an issue with the mass amount of toys we have in this house right now. Only because they are EVERYWHERE!!! Anyway, I caught this "play" fighting in the yard when my kids didn't know I was looking (excuse the grainy pics). They were cracking themselves up. Although I knew it would only be seconds before one of them came running in saying "theeeyyy hhhiiitt meeee...). Um, well, yes that's what you do with monster size boxing gloves kids. Daddy told them they couldn't hit each other with them, just mommy. Isn't that sweet ;). Anyway, it was actually very nice to catch them playing so well with each other, even if it was mimicking violence.
*Check out the right hook emery's about to lay on Ty as he is shooting her with a bubble gun.* I swear we don't let them watch violent movies...okay, well maybe the Incredibles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Gotta love those neighbors! Ü They rank right up there with the sinlge uncle that always buys your kids the loudest most annoying toy he can find! LOL! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Funny, that used to be me and my brother.

We would compete every year for who could get the coolest, yet loudest gift for our newphews and nice for Christmas. We were both single and wanted to be heros in the eyes of the kids, and villians in the eyes of our brother and sister, it was quite fun.

I never really recovered from the Energizer Bunny he bought one of them one year. That little thing made more racket than could have ever been dreamed of, and my newphew LOVED it. It was always on, and I can't remember if it was my brother or sister (it may have been both, he might have bought one for each family) said "We'll get you back some day for that"

Too funny, but I was that uncle.

As a dad, I actually took back a toy I bought for my kids because it was too darn loud and it had no way to turn down the volume!

Shannon said...

The above Anonymous is E & T's Daddy.