Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Roman kind of Girl!

(second post today...making up for lost time)

You Belong in Rome
You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
- could life get any better?

Got this link to take a fun quiz from Ali Moll's blog. I thought mine turned out perfect. I love Rome...here's a fun pic of me when I was in Rome...had too short of a skirt to go into the Vatican...so we had to improvise by pulling it down and wrapping a shirt around my waist...funny story...fun times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of you remined me of A. Nanner when I saw it. Can you believe it has been almost l0 years since you were in Rome, seems like yesterday.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to hear this story sometime!
I took the quiz and it says I'm a London kinda gal... whatever THAT means! LOL
sherry

Anonymous said...

I'm a London type of gal. Love the photo of you - made me laugh out loud!

Jill

Tracy said...

Shan ... I too belong in Rome - No wonder we went there together! :)
Can't believe it's been so long, but it seems like yesterday and I love thinking about the memories. My sisters are walking in our footsteps right now!
Jinx

Jana said...

I got Paris which is pretty appropriate since I LOVE French Country decor and have always wanted to visit there!!