Thursday, September 01, 2005

It was a Party!


Here's a group shot of all the kids at Ty and Emery's Party! It was fun. My lowest key party to day...and I like it that way. I don't think I turned "Martha" on Mike once...he may disagree. I so much prefered having it at the park. Alot less work and clean-up! If you can see in the picture most of the kids are wearing Pink or Orange. That was the theme...the kids favorite colors. The kids mostly played. We had a treasure hunt, and then cookies and ice-cream. Didnt the cookies turn out grea. Thanks Jill! Now on to planning next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I count 25 kids and I'm not sure they all got over there for the picture! It was a fun party and I think the kids all really loved it.

Grandma Karen

Anonymous said...

OH the fun color possiblities to scrap with (oh you are sneaky that way, huh?LOL)... and NUTS! LOL
Sherry

Tracy said...

I love pink and orange theme! How great! Way to go Shanny ... will you plan my birthday party?