Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blanky Baby



Can you see her little toes...and the tip of her head poking out? Sweetie! I think I have my first Blanky baby. The other's have their bears and puppy...Piper has her blanky. And not just any blanky...her fleace blanky. The other's just dont work. If she is fussy and tired...give her her blanky and she is out! Mike said it took all of 15 seconds last night. I noticed the otherday she was rubbing her face with the blanket...and we usually find her completely covered by it. She has three fleace blankets...I am sure sooner or later she will pick her favorite. It will get toted around everywhere, worn and well loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

None of my kids were "blankie" kids persay... but they were BINKIE kids... all three just LOVED those pacifiers. That picture is precious beyond words, Shannon. ADORABLE!
Sherry