Monday, August 22, 2005

"Attack of my Kids"











(I really wanted to say...Attack of the (insert last name) kids, but I am trying not to say my last name on my blog...just to keep some anonymity in case there are creepies out there searching blogs.)

This is Emery, Ty and little Maggie attacking Chris!!! And they were loving it. Especially Emery. We kept having to tell her to settle down, be gentle. I think Chris was somewhat enjoying it too. He was a good sport. Just wanted to give a shout out to Chris and Leslie. Thank you guys for coming to visit. We had a great time. It is so great to have friends that you can just hang out with and do nothing special, but still have fun. Where you can feel completely comfortable being yourself...not having to clean for them (just kidding...I cleaned). Anyway thanks again for visiting...your welcome any old time!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shany for letting us stay with you guys! We had so much fun too! Your kids are so sweet and Maggie keeps asking about them...Ty too! You guys are the best and I wish we could see you more often. You're right it is nice to have friends that you can just hang out with and be yourself and still have so much fun. Great picture too!
Love ya all,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

How special, you will have fond memories. Chris may not have fond memories of his back. This will be a life long friendship.
Mom

Anonymous said...

dad take their panties off and have them sit on your face, pu--y tastes best that young