Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tag!

Here I go...I've just been tagged by Sherry.

So this is the challenge i've been given. List 5 of my idiosyncracies.

Here they are:
1. I twirl my hair when I am stressed, bored or in deep conversations.
2. Whenever I use a number to describe a large exaggerated something...it's always 55 Thousand.
3. I insist on always calling my brother Mike and my Husband Mark when they are around each othere. (their real names are the opposite of that)
4. I always sneeze in a series of 3.
5. I have to put one of my feet up on the sink when I dry my hair.

Okay...now Tag Jana and Misty Your it!

1 comment:

Jana said...

LOVE your answers & your blog too! You've been bookmarked in my faves for a while now, did you know that?!! Ok, I've been tagged so I'm off to do my list & tag someome else. How fun! Have a great day!!