Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Serious Discussion about My Hair!


Okay...seriously now. What is with my Hair? I love these two pictures of Piper and I(grammar?) isn't she just sweet....But I cant take my eyes off of my hair. What is with it? For those of you who don't know me too well...I am prematurely Grey!! Lots of it...Therefore, I color...And I miss my real hair color, whatever it was. You can see my roots in the first picture very clearly...Notice the lovely silver undertones. When I saw the second picture I couldn't believe how blonde I am. When did that happen? I just cant seem to get the right hair color. So my friends...(or any strangers lurking) please feel free to share your hair color advise for me. I NEED IT!!!!. As far as style...Well that's another discussion all together!
(please let me indulge in my self-centeredness for a spell)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a serious lurker on your site and I have to say that I really like the color of your hair in the photo that is in your banner. Brown is a really good color for you. That is just my opinion, for what it is worth.
Toodles
Pat Daigle--Pat"bagel"

Anonymous said...

You are a babe! I really like the dark brown color that it used to be. I remember it being a deep brown color, and I really liked it! You ARE a babe though!
~Misty

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I always liked it when you had more of a brown under-tone with blonde highlights...kinda like college, I think.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Since you will be re-coloring throughout the year, you can change the color with the season. Summer should include blonde highlights and fall/ winter should be the darker version of you (maybe with a few highlights).

The nice part about being blonde is that the grey growout is not as noticeable. I didn't pick up on the grey growout until you pointed it out.

I think you look great in both colors. Neither one washes you out. Not everybody can pull it off, but you got it covered either way.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about, I think your hair is darling! But I did like it when you had it kinda chunky (like when you got married). Darker underneath with blonde chunks. No matter what it looks cute!
Leslie