Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nothing Exciting...

Not much going on today...except ALLERGIES!. Love'm. Woke up this morning with barely a voice. I was out late helping paint a mural for a Sunday School class last night. Mike thinks I am wearing myself out...going to paint again tonight. Have a birthday party tomorrow night for the kids to get ready for...then a Coug Game in Pullman on Thursday night, Ice Cream social for Emery's pre-school Friday and Ty's B-day on Saturday! I'm going to be exahusted!!! But it's a busy time of year right now...so I push on. Praying for cooler weather and for whatever is blooming and attacking me...to DIE!!!!

Oh Pips had her 6 month check up today...she's perfect!!! 90% for height and 50% for weight. 15.8 to be exact. Love her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAWSH, I despise allegy season! THE worst... keep it over there on YOUR side of the countr, now would you!! LOL

HEY, you are WEARING ME out reading your to do list, STOP IT! LOL
Sherry