Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ain't She Pretty?



Yup....can you believe I even took a shower and put on makeup today? This picture pretty much sums up my day. I'm Exhausted!!! I woke up with one of my eyes swollen shut...can you tell which one? They both look lovely don't they. Allergies are killing me!!!!! I need to go get tested and start taking shots. Couldn't do it last summer because I was pregnant. Can't do it this summer because I am nursing. Thankfully the allergies didn't start till August this year. But my poor right eye is taking the brunt of all of it. Mike came home from lunch one day and pretty much said he was afraid to look at me. (please don't worry...this made me laugh, not cry) I have a pile of laundry and a class list to get prepared...but just cant get to it (sorry Cassandra, I'll get it done.) Somehow I did find time to take this gorgeous pic though. I leave you with this cute one too...I promise it wont make your eyes burn in horror like the one of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, real cute. Did I birth you ?You have a darling little girl though. What color is her hair turning out to be?
Mom

Anonymous said...

Nice! Annie Moon woke up with a swollen eye the other day - it looked so pathetic. I think hers was because of a bug bite.

What an amazing pic of Pips!

Lots of love to you.
Jill

Anonymous said...

There are many days that I feel like that too! Your baby girl is so sweet...she is always so happy.
Leslie