Saturday, August 27, 2005

Scrapp'in

I went scrapbooking last night...wanted to share my project. I was pretty proud of myself for getting two layouts done. Goes by quicker now that I am more comfortable using my handwriting on a layout instead of computer journaling.

Couldnt pass up the opportunity to scrap Ty's Shiner. Funny man...

And I had to get their B-day Party from last year in the scrapbook before their next one on Wednesday.

Off to bed now...it's early but I am so sick and I have a Birthdays tomorrow...so I need my rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pages..... YeA! on getting something (more than one thing) done.. I finished one stinkin layout in the last 24 hours. OH well, I'm up one more at least.
OH, boo on the not feeling good. HUGS to you.
Feel better soon
Sherry

Jana said...

I LOVE your handwriting!! If mine was that pretty I would never computer journal. Great job on your layouts!