Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Man!

It was brought to my attention that I dont have enough pictures of Mike. This picture was taken almost 7 years ago, a couple of weeks after we met. Isnt he cute!~ Right now I am typing on our new laptop Mike surprised me with...sitting in my adorondak chair he also surprised me with watching him build a killer swing set for the kids. Mike spoils us!! He loves spoiling us! Today when he came home for lunch and saw our kids playing in the sand box (he also built) he turned to me (with a little tear in his eye) and said "it makes me so happy to see them enjoying something I made for them. Mike your are truely an awesome Husband, Father and Man. We are blessed to have you. Love you!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

What a hottie! He looks "phenomenal!" I bet he puts a lot of money in savings (and then remembers it's there when he's down $300 in Vegas) :)

nic said...

Oh my goodness and you are a superb scrapbooker, Shannon! Nice to 'meet' you!

Nic H
NEw Zealand.

Anonymous said...

I think he's pretty special too!!!!!

Love,

Mom Snyder

Anonymous said...

I remember that picture! I think I might have been the photographer?

I think you are very sweet to acknowlege and appreciate what a great husband you have. You are both very lucky!